Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gartner’s hype cycle

hype my digital hieroglyphics
that I leave for you as 12 signs of love
i burn flames against the night
high in the skeleton of our vibing love
lets recycle our touch, my goga
lets eat at each others innards in little winks
measured by purple Buddha barometers
‘Hail, the hype of us!’ I shout on
the corners of Woodstock, advertising
us to every bergie
hail the hype of our togetherness
as little boys piss in the falling rain and
cars blindly speed up and down Roodebloem road
hail the sms’d Shakespearian sonnets between us
viva our sweet mango hype
as this world begs for the laser vapor of our minute
gigantic fame – cause all lovers are famous -
we swim in a sea of a www.tellysales
soapopera.for.everness.com
yet, my love, we dance in a very plain joy
we jive in the zen-hype of our spring
licking frangipani blossoms as our tongues
walk over each other
in selfless joy

© 2007, Sjaka S. Septembir

No comments: